La Jolla merchants board votes to be counted Wednesday
Votes for six open spots on the La Jolla Village Merchants Association board will be tallied Wednesday morning when the group holds its first annual meeting at the La Jolla Woman’s Club.
The meeting begins at 8:30 a.m. To hold the meeting 50 member must be present; if attendance doesn’t meet that goal, a special board meeting will be held. Below are agenda’s for the two alternatives.
- La Jolla merchants group begins working on image, structure
- Ballots due Oct. 7 for La Jolla merchants election
- Village merchants turn to Main Street model for structure
- LJVMA events to spotlight ‘Beautiful La Jolla’
- 32 candidates in line for La Jolla business group
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=52086