Coastwise Prize topics announced.
Coastwise Capital Group has released the topics and application for its annual Coastwise Prize for Investing Excellence scholarships that total more than $10,000.
Sophomore, junior, and senior students attending La Jolla High School, La Jolla Country Day School, The Bishop’s School, and The Preuss School are invited to apply. The topics are different for each class.
The Coastwise Prize encourages students to set personal and financial goals, to explore the world of investing, and to build a foundation of financial awareness, control, and stability.
Go to www.coastwiseprize.com for information and entry forms. Winners will receive their monetary prize in the form of a 529 college fund used specifically for college expenses and will be invited to the Coastwise Prize Awards Ceremony in February.
- Students from La Jolla schools qualify as National Merit finalists
- Bishop’s tops LJHS for Mock Trial title
- La Jolla teams moving into CIF action at full speed
- La Jolla girls basketball preview: Expectations high for Country Day
- Bishop’s students making marks
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=52032