Scripps Health tops for working mothers
San Diego’s Scripps Health was selected as one of the top 100 employers for working mothers, according to rankings released today by Working Mother magazine.
The publication cited the health care firm’s $2.9 million comprehensive employee wellness program, which provides for inexpensive basic medical care and on-site fitness facilities.
The company has made the list seven years in a row.
- Mental health group honors Van Gorder
- UCSD, Scripps executives looking to the future
- Scripps Health reveals top online search questions
- Scripps Health receives grant to study electronic knee
- New anti-gravity treadmill being tested at Scripps
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=52021