Bishop’s students get blessings for their pets
Turtles were some of the more unusual creatures blessed.
The quad was alive with dogs on leashes, cats and a few other critters lie chickens, guinea pigs and even a chameleon. The outdoor service of prayer paid homage to one of the best-known and most-loved Christian saints.
- Bishop’s School marks Hispanic Heritage Month
- Bird Rock first graders get play day to mark end of school
- Muirlands hosts event for school’s volunteers
- Gillispie choir attends America Sings Festival
- Maasai guide visits The Bishop’s School
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=51949