Art, wine fest crowd flows into La Jolla
making it “the best show we’ve had in three years,” said event founder Sherry Ahern.
Proceeds from the two-day event, which benefits La Jolla, Bird Rock and Torrey Pines Elementary Schools noting proceeds have yet to be totaled. This year’s fundraising goal was $60,000 to $80,000 for the three schools.
- La Jolla’s village business owners mixed on impact of art, wine fest
- La Jolla traffic board to take on Torrey Pines Road on Thursday
- Seaside Café to open at Scripps Institution
- Parents make a lasting gift to La Jolla’s Gillispie School
- Christmas is all about tree decorating on Waverly Avenue
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=51779