Art, wine fest crowd flows into La Jolla
Neda Mesri, Fran Shimp and Diane Sherman were among the parent volunteers from the three La Jolla public elementary schools that benefit from the festival: La Jolla Elementary, Torrey Pines Elementary and Bird Rock Elementary.
making it “the best show we’ve had in three years,” said event founder Sherry Ahern.
Proceeds from the two-day event, which benefits La Jolla, Bird Rock and Torrey Pines Elementary Schools noting proceeds have yet to be totaled. This year’s fundraising goal was $60,000 to $80,000 for the three schools.
- La Jolla’s village business owners mixed on impact of art, wine fest
- La Jolla traffic board to take on Torrey Pines Road on Thursday
- Seaside Café to open at Scripps Institution
- Parents make a lasting gift to La Jolla’s Gillispie School
- Christmas is all about tree decorating on Waverly Avenue
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=51779