Art, wine fest crowd flows into La Jolla
Carolee Hagey, Isabella Jamieson-Morris, Zia Simpson, Mckena Kronemyer, Talia Freund, Roxy Shimp, and Rafael Freund played at the entrance to the Geppettos Family Art Center.
making it “the best show we’ve had in three years,” said event founder Sherry Ahern.
Proceeds from the two-day event, which benefits La Jolla, Bird Rock and Torrey Pines Elementary Schools noting proceeds have yet to be totaled. This year’s fundraising goal was $60,000 to $80,000 for the three schools.
- La Jolla’s village business owners mixed on impact of art, wine fest
- La Jolla traffic board to take on Torrey Pines Road on Thursday
- Seaside Café to open at Scripps Institution
- Parents make a lasting gift to La Jolla’s Gillispie School
- Christmas is all about tree decorating on Waverly Avenue
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=51779