Tickets on sale for La Jolla High School’s restaurant tasting benefit on Oct. 11
Taste of La Jolla, “a gourmet tour of La Jolla restaurants,” is set for 6 to 8:30 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 11, sponsored by the Foundation of La Jolla High School to benefit the school, which is marking its 90th year. Participating eateries on the tour include Aquamoree, Azul, Barfly, Burger Lounge, China Chef, Cold Stone Creamery, The Cottage, Crabcatcher, Extreme Pizza, Girard Gourmet, Hennessey’s, Joses, Karl Strauss, La Jolla Brew House, La Valencia, Nine-Ten, Prep Kitchen, Roppongi, Smashburger, Tapenade, We Olive, Whisknladle and Zenbu.
Guests must check-in at 5:30 p.m. at Chase Bank, 7777 Girard Ave., to receive the hand stamp required for service. They will then spend the evening strolling from restaurant to restaurant “enjoying each delectable dish being offered,” according to organizers.
Tickets are $45 per person ($50 per person at the event) and available by calling the Foundation office at (858) 551-1250.
- Two La Jolla High students win Creative Energy Challenge
- Kids in Crisis: La Jolla students and parents learn how to SPEAK about suicide
- Couple sells business in La Jolla to house orphans in Mexico
- La Jolla churches announce Christmas services, programs
- Bookends: In the dog-eat-dog retail world, La Jolla’s two bookstore owners, Dennis Wills and Nancy Warwick, should be fierce competitors. Instead, the merchants are friends who share customers, field stories and an occasional glass of wine.
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=51684