Robber hits Wells Fargo Bank on Girard
City News Service
A masked gunman robbed the Wells Fargo bank branch inside Vons in La Jolla, San Diego police said Saturday.
The robbery at 7544 Girard Ave. was reported about 6:30 p.m. Friday, according to SDPD Sgt. Todd Sluss.
The bandit fled on foot, according to Sluss.
The suspect was described as a thin white man, about 5 feet 10 inches, in a gray suit and a mask, Sluss said. An undisclosed sum was taken.
- Man sentenced in La Jolla burglary, fondling case
- Bulfer Jewelry store in La Jolla burglarized
- Vehicle break-ins at La Jolla Shores condo complex upset resident
- La Jolla home burglary suspect pleads guilty
- La Jolla crime report for Aug. 21-28
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=51634