Willis Allen’s teams up on ‘Million Dollar Listing’
Willis Allen Real Estate agent Linda Sansone has teamed up with Los Angeles-based realtor Josh Flagg, star of the television show, “Million Dollar Listing,” to co-list a $6.5 million Rancho Santa Fe villa.
They will host an open house at the estate on Oct. 5 from noon to 3 p.m. at 15406 El Camino Real, Rancho Santa Fe. During the open house, the Bravo television show, Million Dollar Listing, will be filmed.
The open house will be catered by Matt Gordon, owner and executive chef at Solace and Moonlight lounge in Encinitas.
The property, on 2.87 acres, is located in the Covenant in Rancho Santa Fe and includes a main villa, extensive outdoor living space and a one-bedrom guest casita.
The property is listed at $6,495,000.
- Showhomes among top franchises
- Community Leader’s View: “Our Greater San Diego Vision” needs your voice
- November home sales in San Diego down by two points from 2009
- November home prices up, sales down compared to 2009
- Weekly home sales in La Jolla
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=51592