Facial rejuvenation treatments restore youthful beauty for aging patients
By John G. Apostolides, MD
Men and women alike strive to maintain a youthful appearance as they age; and fortunately, as advances in medical science and popular preventative health care improve, more and more individuals are now utilizing dietary, lifestyle and cosmetic resources to fend off the most distinctive signs and symptoms of aging. But some skin damage is impossible to correct with antioxidants, creams and sunscreens alone – and in such cases, professionally-administered skin preservation and correction techniques can be an ideal way to turn back the clock. As noted in a recent USA Today report, however, potential patients should be advised that even these minimally-invasive procedures require the skilled hand of a trained medical expert for optimal safety and effective, natural results.
Preventative skin care regimens can work wonders at keeping the primary signs of aging at bay; and by nourishing facial skin and the underlying tissue with maximum hydration and vigilant sun damage protection, it is possible to aid in collagen production and help keep skin firm, smooth and elastic over the years. However, even the most aggressive routine involving UV protection, retinols and moisturizing products cannot guarantee against the effects of time – especially when it comes to sensitive facial skin. For those looking to correct skin damage or changes, volume loss, muscle-induced wrinkling and the simple effects of gravity, only a qualified cosmetic surgery professional can create natural-looking, healthy and long-lasting change.
Revive aging skin with the latest in medical spa skincare
The following skin rejuvenation procedures can tone, tighten and lift where creams and cosmetics fail – and help restore youthful beauty to men and women of any age:
- Laser treatments: Fraxel re:pair and re:store laser procedures can restore even skin tone and correct sunspots and discoloration for a tighter, more radiant complexion.
- Injectables: Minimally-invasive skin injections such as Sculptra Aesthetic and Botox are the key to volume restoration and a renewed youthful appearance. Over time, bone, fat and collagen loss, as well as years of repeated facial muscle movement, can add years to the face: but by boosting the body’s collagen production, filling contour deformities and targeting over-used muscles, injectables can provide a natural-looking complement to facial bone structure while reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Plastic Surgery: Over time, the effects of gravity can cause tissues in the face and neck to stretch and droop; but with corrective plastic surgery at the hands of a board certified professional, individuals can achieve greater strength and support to restore facial tissue to its proper place on the underlying bone.
In addition to high quality plastic surgery, laser and injectable treatments provide an ideal alternative for those wishing to avoid the cost or commitment associated with more permanent procedures. However, it is important to note that only a qualified medical professional can guarantee medical-grade training, products and results for cosmetic treatment patients; and that is why we at SK Sanctuary offer our patients a unique blend of spa-style ambiance and comfort together with seasoned medical expertise for a safe, enjoyable and effective procedure with renowned San Diego cosmetic plastic surgeons. To learn more or schedule an appointment, visit us online: http://sk-sanctuary.com/
- Innovative breast reconstruction procedure blends advanced technique with natural results
- Introducing Sculptra: the “Liquid Facelift” alternative to invasive plastic surgery
- Back to school is a great time for braces – and to study up on better oral hygiene for the whole family
- Real estate investment fraud: what investors need to know about TICs and 1031 exchanges
- Technological advances boost aesthetics, efficiency for adult braces
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=51316