House of the Week: 5565 Candlelight Drive
5565 Candlelight Drive
4 BDRM/ 4 BATH
The family retreat comes with panoramic ocean, bay and city views from nearly every room. Tastefully remodeled in 1996 with attention to every detail, this immaculate 3,300-square-foot home includes a bonus room and a large granny suite with a bath and its own entry. It features hardwood floors, a dumb-waiter, laundry chute, integrated sound system, indoor/outdoor intercom, a St. Charles eat-in kitchen with granite seating. There’s also a three-car garage, an expansive view deck from the large family room with a wet bar, al fresco dining with white water views and an amazing master suite.
Keller Williams Realty, La Jolla
- Spectacular views, great spaces in La Jolla home
- House of the Week: 7457 Draper Ave.
- House of the Week: 100 Coast Blvd. #402
- House of the Week: See the sea from Dolphin Place in La Jolla
- House of the Week: 8412 La Jolla Shores Drive
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=51354