Families gather for fun at La Jolla Elementary School
Fifth-grader Charli Davey hits the ball while playing in a ga-ga court (an Israeli version of dodge ball).
And then on Sunday, children turned out at the Open Aire Market held at the school for Family Fun Day. The weekly market — closed this week due to the La Jolla Art and Wine Festival — is one of the school’s primary fundraisers.
- La Jolla Elementary students salute the new year
- La Jolla Elementary goes to the movies
- Students celebrate learning with ‘Geology Rocks!’ performance
- Gillispie School students get an unexpected science lesson
- La Jolla Elementary School students go for fun
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=51384