Three join healthcare institute board
California Healthcare Institute announced recently elected three biomedical industry executives to serve on its board of directors.
They are Mark Carlson, chief medical officer and senior vice president of clinical affairs within the St. Jude Medical Cardiac Rhythm Management division; David Wilson, worldwide president of Mentor Worldwide LLC, a company acquired by Johnson & Johnson in 2009; and Sef Kurstjens, president and chief executive officer of Agensys, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Astellas Pharma Inc., have been elected to the board.
La Jolla-based CHI is a non-profit public policy research organization, representing leading California academic institutions, biotechnology, medical device, diagnostics and pharmaceutical firms.
- Survey: Half of major San Diego roadways in poor condition
- I-5 widening debate continues at opponents’ meeting
- Volunteers needed for Adopt-A-Beach program
- Scripps Health starts work on proton therapy center
- Agents interrupt smuggling operations off La Jolla, Point Loma
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=50353