La Jolla student leading ‘Moving Planet’ bike rideLa Jolla High School student Ryan Mann wants people to join him at 4 p.m. Saturday for the Moving Planet La Jolla Bike Ride.
The hour-long event is one of thousands of Moving Planet events happening all over the world that are “aimed at hastening the transition from fossil fuels to cleaner, healthier forms of energy and transportation,” he wrote in an e-mail to the Light.
The ride will start at Fire Station 13, 908 Nautilus St., and go down the bike path until it ends in Birdrock. From there it will follow the coast via Camino De La Costa and Neptune Place. The ride will conclude at the start point.
For more information: on.fb.me/nimuci
- Preuss, La Jolla High among schools with best honors class rankings
- Assemblyman Fletcher invites La Jollans for coffee
- BIOCOM partnering forum to be held in La Jolla
- Playmate who attended La Jolla High engaged to Hugh Hefner
- La Jolla High set for homecoming events
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=50642