Jewish Community Center to host wellness fair on Sunday
The first annual JCC Wellness Fair, presented by the JCC Wellness Committee chaired by Silvanna Christy, will take place at the Lawrence Family Jewish Community Center from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 25. The free event is family-friendly and open to people of all ages and faiths.
There will be more than 50 activities offered including relaxation methods (such as Thai yoga massages and chair massages), interactive learning booths, nutrition, lectures, personal training, and much more from Scripps Health, Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation if America, and the Parkinson’s Wellness Fund.
- Journalists Cokie and Steve Roberts to discuss interfaith marriage at Jewish Community Center in La Jolla
- 45 films / 10 days: La Jollan is one of the many stars in 21st San Diego Jewish Film Festival
- Double Exposure: Jewish Community Center to host San Diego’s first Christian Film Festival next week
- La Jolla teen receives leadership award
- La Jolla Jewish community gathers for Grand Menorah Lighting Ceremony
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=50586