La Jolla building permits
Permit applications submitted to the City’s Development Services Office Aug. 29-Sept. 9:
• 8435 La Jolla Scenic North Drive. Demolish existing home. $15,000.
• 7689 Hillside Drive. Repair stairs and deck. $750.
• 6870 Via Estrada. Remodel master bathroom. $4,500.
• 7450 Olivetas Ave. Remodel kitchen, closet and electrical/mechanical. $15,000.
• 1350 Virginia Way. New retaining wall. No valuation listed.
• 10650 North Torrey Pines Road. Add new liquid nitrogen tank, pad, piping fencing at Scripps Research Institute. $30,000.
• 427 Sea Ridge Drive. Build new two-story home plus basement, including site work, fencing, hardscape. No valuation listed.
• 481 Rosemont St. Reroof home. No valuation listed.
• 6303 Muirlands Drive. Room addition. Kitchen remodel. $23,457.
• 939 Coast Blvd. Kitchen and bath remodel. $30,000.
• 7304 Rue Michael. Remodel kitchen, laundry room, master bedroom; add bedrooma and bathroom at interior courtyard space. No valuation listed.
• 2242 Camino del Reposo. Demolish interior wall of office. $600.
• 1247 Silverado St. Add new patio. $6,336.
• 7919 Avenida Kirjah. Build retaining wall; replaster pool. $29,060.
• 5939 Via Zurita. Remodel kitchen. $17,280.
• 6667Avenida de las Pescas. Additions to first floor and add second floor to existing single-story home. No valution listed.
• 11226 Corte Playa Corona. Loft to fill in above dining room. $8,500.
- La Jolla home sells for $11.5 million, topping county’s recent sales prices
- La Jolla Building Permits: July 5-15
- Green Dragon redevelopment project in La Jolla gets another look Tuesday
- Rancho Relaxo sold, now being remodeled
- Building permits in La Jolla March 7-11
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=50312