Local firefighters join the community at Station 9 benefit
Guests had dinner together and ended the evening by bidding on the works of local artist Erik Skoldberg and dancing to the music of the Wayne Foster Band. The fire-station project has a half-million dollar price tag, and the Ricchiuti’s have raised $90,000 to date. More fund-raisers are planned. The project calls for an expansion of the station’s sleeping quarters, and the addition of a fitness and training center and fitness room.
- Riford Holiday Dance is a hit with hoofers!
- Newcomers celebrate the season mindful of children in need
- Young voices sing out with holiday glee
- Roses and candlelight combine for hospital’s gala
- Music gala has patrons ‘Minding the Arts’
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=50406