La Jolla Town Council has its day at the races
Valerie Strocco, event coordinator and council executive director, with John Weinstein, second vice president and Sonia Olivas, secretary
The La Jolla Town Council hosted “A Day at the Races” on Sept. 2 at the Del Mar racetrack. After arriving in a limo bus, members and guests were treated to gourmet food and live racing — with TVs for enhanced viewing — in the Betty Grable Celebrity Suite. There was also a private bar and a balcony overlooking the paddock for use by Celebrity Suite guests. After the races, attendees had the option of staying for a performance by Fitz and the Tantrums.
- Riford Holiday Dance is a hit with hoofers!
- Newcomers celebrate the season mindful of children in need
- Young voices sing out with holiday glee
- Roses and candlelight combine for hospital’s gala
- Music gala has patrons ‘Minding the Arts’
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=50404
Posted by Staff
on Sep 16, 2011. Filed under Life
, Social Photo Galleries
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
You can leave a response or trackback to this entry