La Jolla Town Council has its day at the races
John Donaldson, council trustee
The La Jolla Town Council hosted “A Day at the Races” on Sept. 2 at the Del Mar racetrack. After arriving in a limo bus, members and guests were treated to gourmet food and live racing — with TVs for enhanced viewing — in the Betty Grable Celebrity Suite. There was also a private bar and a balcony overlooking the paddock for use by Celebrity Suite guests. After the races, attendees had the option of staying for a performance by Fitz and the Tantrums.
- Riford Holiday Dance is a hit with hoofers!
- Newcomers celebrate the season mindful of children in need
- Young voices sing out with holiday glee
- Roses and candlelight combine for hospital’s gala
- Music gala has patrons ‘Minding the Arts’
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=50404
Posted by Staff
on Sep 16, 2011. Filed under Life
, Social Photo Galleries
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
You can leave a response or trackback to this entry