Monte Carlo guests seduced by the charms of burlesque-inspired gala
The cocktail party featured signature concoctions followed by dinner from Giuseppe Fine Catering in the open-air dining room. After dinner, burlesque queen Dita Von Teese mesmerized guests with a scintillating performance.
Following dinner, a new “after” party continued late into the night featuring DJs, dancing in the Boom Boom Room, charity gambling, munchies from Quality Social, and another late-night performance by Dita Von Teese.
Funds from the gala, co-chaired by Valerie Cooper and David Copley, will be used for MCASD’s exhibitions and education programs. mcasd.org
- Second La Jolla Fashion Film Fest is all glitz and glamour
- From La Jolla With Love — MCASD gala a hit with guests
- Couture show raises funds for the upcoming Old Globe season
- Piatti toasts its 20th year with party for Las Patronas
- La Valencia a hot spot for Sunsetter
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=50265