Wireless Health Institute names VP
Mindy Tucker Fletcher has been named vice president of strategic communications for the West Wireless Health Institute. In this role Fletcher will be leading a comprehensive communications program to support the organization’s mission to lower health care costs through innovation. She will also oversee external relations.
Fletcher previously served in government and politics for more than 10 years, including six years on Capitol Hill, as well as serving as spokesperson for a presidential campaign and two governor’s races. In 2001, she was the first woman appointed as the director of public affairs, the chief spokesperson, for the U.S. Justice Department.
- Coastkeeper forum looks at risk of oil spill in San Diego
- New anti-gravity treadmill being tested at Scripps
- Whooping cough cases on rise
- Whooping cough cases more than double since 2009
- Air quality rules changes could affect SD's compliance
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=49919