House of the week: 1320 W. Muirlands Drive
1320 W. Muirlands Drive
4 BDRM/5 BATH
This property includes more than 250 feet of golf course frontage on La Jolla Country Club’s 17th fairway plus ocean and sunset views. The home was designed by Mosher and Drew, built by Hazard and was carefully placed on the lot to catch the sunshine on the saltwater pool and spa and decks to enjoy outdoor living year round. With over 4,700 square feet of living space, this soft contemporary, two-story design was completed with exotic granites, herringbone wood floors, beamed ceilings, four fireplaces, library, formal dining room, large cooled wine room, butler’s pantry, private courtyard entry, BBQ area, putting green and a three-car garage.
Prudential CA Realty
- Magnificent oceanfront home in La Jolla
- House of the Week: 7457 Draper Ave.
- House of the Week: 8412 La Jolla Shores Drive
- House of the Week: 6092 Avenida Chamnez
- House of the Week: 7591 Caminito Avola
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=49905