Chris Cott’s photo captured La Jolla Light’s contest
Congratulations to Chris Cott for submitting the winning photo for the August edition of the La Jolla Light Community Photo Contest. He entered a photo titled “Sunset Through Bird Rock” and as you can probably tell, the theme for August was Best La Jolla/San Diego beach photo.
We had many great photo entries and Chris beat out some stiff competition to win a gift card to Del Mar Highlands Town Center.
Honorable mentions went to Diane Marino for her shot of a surfer at Scripps Pier and Don Balch for his shot “Craters.”
Now that August is over, the “Funniest Cat Photo” Community Contest has started for September. Head on over to lajollalight.com/contests to submit your photo. September’s winner will receive $100 worth of service at La Jolla Veterinary Hospital. The contest is open now. Enter today.
- Children’s Pool waters reopened for swimming
- Council to consider banning dogs from Children’s Pool, adjacent areas
- Rancho Relaxo taxes paid, property in escrow
- Promoter details plans for farmers market in Bird Rock
- ‘Rancho Relaxo’ loses in court, property up for auction
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=49856