17th Annual Longboard Surf Meet & Beach Luau set for Saturday
The 17th Annual Longboard Surf Meet & Beach Luau is set for Saturday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Windan’Sea Beach, an event hosted by the Windan’Sea Surfers Reunion Association
Enjoy a day of surf, sun, fun, food and surf music! Come out and meet some legendary Windan’Sea surfers. Bring your historic boards for surfing or display. This is not a competitive event, it’s about surfing and having fun with the Aloha spirit!
This year’s honoree is Windan’Sea surfer & shaper, George Lanning
— Surfing (minimum board length 9′) starts 9 a.m. Entry ($35) includes free event T-shirt.
— Luau ($15) starts at 1:30 p.m. with surf music by The Duo-Tones!
Contact Mike Wilson (808) 499-9032 or email WindanSeaSurfers@gmail.com for more information.
- La Jolla home burglary suspect pleads guilty
- Jack’s La Jolla heavily in debt, former owner declines comment
- Torrey Pines trophy lot auctioned, terms not disclosed
- Bird Rock block remains dark
- Dance students entertain Legion members
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=49949