San Diego European Motorcars celebrates grand opening
San Diego European Motorcars celebrated its grand opening with a private revealing of the Aston Marton V12 Zagto on Aug. 25 at the Razor, a La Jolla estate designed by Wallace E. Cunningham, one of Architectural Digest’s Top 100 Designers.
Gary Sorter, general manager of the new dealership at 7820 Balboa Ave., said the new Aston Marton “matches modern-day technology with traditional craftsmanship.”
About 200 people turned out for the event at the 11,000-square-foot La Jolla Farms home, which is on the market for $45 million. It is set for auction on Sept. 28 with a minimum bid of $16 million.
For more on the dealership go to www.sandiegoeuropean.com.
- Pizza on Pearl: Variety with a tasty homemade touch
- ‘Sunny smile specialist’ gives back to La Jolla community
- China Chef adds gluten-free menu
- FTS Auto Repair wants your business
- La Jolla’s El Pescador: A part of the neighborhood
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=49403