Mayor Sanders speaks at The Riford Center
Mayor Jerry Sanders talked about city pension reform being a work in progress, discussed the prospects for a new Chargers stadium, which he said will only happen if “it makes business sense,” and touched on other topics of interest to La Jollans Aug. 25 at The Riford Center’s Distinguished Speakers’ Series. In October, Adm. William French and Scripps oceanographer Walter Munk will be the adult center’s guest speakers. Supervisor Pam Slater Price will speak in December at the center at 6811 La Jolla Blvd.
- Mayor Jerry Sanders to speak at Riford Center
- La Jollans working to get lights back on in the Village
- La Jolla JV basketball coach named in federal indictment
- UC San Diego scientists honored
- La Jolla Elementary’s fourth graders give life to California history
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=49371