School redistricting meeting set for Thursday
San Diego schools Redistricting Advisory Committee will look at several alternatives for the trustee district boundaries in a meeting at 6 p.m. Thursday at district headquarters, Room 2226, Eugene Brucker Education Center, 4100 Normal St.
The meeting is open to the public and testimony will be taken.
The committee will recommend to trustees any adjustments to balance population with 2010 Census
numbers. Changes would affect which board members represent the districts; school attendance boundaries or high school feeder patterns would not be affected.
At the meeting, the committee will review several alternative maps that make changes to sub district boundaries. The maps and more information are available online at www.sandi.net/redistrict.
- School board nixes transportation cuts
- School trustees OK eliminating seven administrative posts
- Barnett asks school employees to skip pay raises
- School board strengthens graduation requirments
- District declines to make personnel cuts; budget balance threatened
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=49194