Prudential fund contributes to Crohn’s, Colitis effort
Prudential California Realty’s The Charitable Foundation recently donated $1,000 to the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA).
Efforts made by one of Prudential’s dedicated employees helped to increase awareness about the work performed by the CCFA, as well as the charity’s annual fundraising walk, Take Steps for Crohn’s and Colitis.
For more information about the charities and causes supported by Prudential California Realty, or to find out how to get involved, please visit www.TheCharitableFoundation.net. For more information about Take Steps for Crohn’s and Colitis, please visit www.cctakesteps.org.
- Prudential’s foundation aids in fight against disease
- Prudential California celebrates success with awards event
- Prudential California honored for charity efforts
- La Jolla’s Team Chodorow racks up another good year
- Prudential’s market data signals it’s time for buyers to act
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=49096