Opinion: Where did civility go?
In a recent “Parade” article a writer had an interesting solution for a dog who pooed on a person’s lawn. The article title was “Manner up.”
The city of San Diego has noise abatement codes. As you probably know this relates to dogs barking as well as any other noise in the city. If you pass a neighbor whose dog barks, this person is violating the noise code. How do you solve this mishmash that is going on in a year when we would like to see civility. Is civility too much to ask from dog owners.
Frieda L. Levinsky
- Opinion: One great deal for the people of San Diego
- Opinion: Fundraising a sign that school district reform is needed
- Opinion: Sometimes, we just need to say ‘Thanks’
- Opinion: One person’s perspective on bouncing potholes
- Your View: An ode to the Coast Boulevard regulars
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=49112