Mayor Jerry Sanders to speak at Riford Center
Mayor Jerry Sanders will be the next speaker in The Riford Center’s Distinguished Speaker Series. He’s set to talk on Aug. 25, following a reception that begins at 5:30 p.m. He will also take questions from the audience.
Sanders, entering his final year and a half in office, will talk about reforms at City Hall and plans for an expanded convention center and downtown stadium.
Future speakers include Adm. William French, Walter Munk and County Supervisor Pam Slater Price.
Admission is free, but RSVP is required as seating is limited. Call (858) 459-0831 or e-mail email@example.com. The center is at 6811 La Jolla Blvd.
- Dona Aumann leaves La Jolla’s Riford Center
- Kudos to donors for Riford Center courtyard
- La Jollans working to get lights back on in the Village
- League of Women Voters rep details ballot measures
- Merchants group aims to ‘Put the Village back in La Jolla’
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=48571