La Jollan named to Women’s Foundation Board
Lenore Ringler Nadler of La Jolla has been appointed to the board of directors for the San Diego Women’s Foundation. A member of the foundation for six years, she has been on the Grants Committee and the Discovery Teams.
She retired from New York University after a 30-year career where she served as chair of the Department of Applied Psychology and taught graduate courses in Child Development and Literacy Education. As part of her professional work Lenore was President of the Literacy Research Association and served on the National Academy of Education Commission on Reading. In San Diego she has done volunteer work at the San Diego Zoo, the San Diego Humane Society and the Birch Aquarium at Scripps Institute of Oceanography.
- Walk the labryinth with Interact, Bird Rock Artist Guild on Saturday
- Salk makes major discoveries in diabetes, metabolism
- SD City Council Vows to Protect Libraries and Recreation Centers from Cuts
- MIT forum to feature Ted Waitt
- Two La Jolla spots will accept prescription drugs during Take-Back Day on Saturday Saturday
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=47971