Eddie V’s opening in La Jolla approaches
Eddie V’s, the new steak and seafood restaurant on the former Chart House site overlooking La Jolla Cove, is scheduled to open in mid- to late August.
With two decks and views straight into the Caves, Eddie V’s will offer a diverse menu. The restaurant was remodeled by renowned 90-year-old La Jolla architect Robert Mosher, whose family owned the property at 1270 Prospect St. from 1944 until it was purchased by Allison-Zongker in 1992.
- Eddie V’s gearing up for late July opening in La Jolla
- Mosher Point to be part of Chart House remodel on Prospect
- Owner set to sell Top of Cove property
- Plan for Mexican restaurant draws La Jolla panel’s challenge over parking
- Food Network crew films Italian food truck in La Jolla
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=47933