Shop in Bird Rock hosts surf art exhibit Wednesday
Bird Rock Surf Shop, 5605 La Jolla Blvd. will present a music-filled evening, 6-9 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 10 with Surf Art by Clark Takashima and Patrick Parker. Light hors d’oeuvres, beer and wine will be served. Sponsored by Primo Beer, Surfette Fragrances, Waxy Wax, Screen Candy, and ecō skin care. A portion of the proceeds will go to the Mauli Ola Foundation, which introduces surfing as a natural treatment to people with cystic fibrosis. www.mauliola.org. (714) 383-2935.
- 20th Annual LJ Kiwanis Junior Olympics tops 1,000 students
- Potters ready their bowls for hunger benefit in La Jolla
- The Art of Pysanky: Learning from egg-spert rector Randal Gardner of La Jolla
- La Jolla Jewish community gathers for Grand Menorah Lighting Ceremony
- Families turn out for La Jolla Library Craft Bonanza
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=47766