Olsen and Scott re-join Douglas Wilson companies
Two veteran commercial real estate brokers have rejoined the ranks at Douglas Wilson Companies.
Thomas Olson of La Jolla and Alan Scott bring 80 years of combined experience to the firm.
They most recently served with Coldwell Banker Commercial Almar Real Estate where their efforts played a key role in the organization’s fast rise to CBC’s No. 1 affiliate nationally.
They last worked at DWC in the late 1990s,
Based in San Diego, Calif., Douglas Wilson Companies operates four offices around the United States, including Washington, D.C., Las Vegas and San Francisco.
- McInerney, Christensen set award-winning pace
- Prudential California honored for charity efforts
- La Jolla building permits
- La Jolla’s Susana Corrigan team earned top honors
- Coldwell Banker agents attend Success Summit
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=47240