La Jolla beach cleanup volunteers round up 125 pounds of trash, 18 pounds of recyclables
The, company whose chairman Jerry Navarra has a home in La Jolla Shores, surprised beach goers with chairs and tables to enjoy on the sand throughout the day.
Ninety-three volunteers collected 125 pounds of trash and 18 pounds of recyclables.
- Convis comes to La Jolla Shores for photo shoot
- Jerome’s joins La Jolla Shores beach cleanup effort
- Plan for Mexican restaurant draws La Jolla panel’s challenge over parking
- Planning commissioners OK permits for Whitney’s La Jolla Shores project
- Bird Rock artist picks up a good cause
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=47613