Kudos to Coast Boulevard property ownerLight reader Nancy Shields, who walks in Scripps Park most mornings, drew our attention to this wonderful makeover of the property at the corner of Coast Boulevard South and Ocean Lane. In addition to updating the architectural features of the property, the owners added a stunning rock garden and waterfall to the apartment complex.
- Street caves in on West Muirlands in La Jolla
- Estancia La Jolla hotel goes up for sale
- La Jolla Shores merchants give city an earful on stormwater project
- Plan for Mexican restaurant draws La Jolla panel’s challenge over parking
- Move to restore beach access at Princess Street resurfaces
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=47008