Jerome’s joins La Jolla Shores beach cleanup effort
ILACSD Executive Director Pauline Martinson poses with ‘Jerry’ Navarra.
All volunteers will have a chance to win prizes and enjoy refreshments from Jerome’s and KYXY as part of the “Life’s a Beach” campaign.
Jerome’s chairman, Jerry Navarra, has a home in La Jolla Shores.
I Love A Clean San Diego is the San Diego County coordinator of the statewide Adopt-A-Beach program. This program is great for groups who want to participate in volunteer work on an ongoing basis. Visit adopt.sd.org.
Volunteers can contact ILACSD at 619-704-2778 or email@example.com to register in advance or simply show up that day.
- City Council eases some regulations on coastal fireworks
- Academic League crown goes to LJHS
- Valet compromise offered for La Jolla’s Prospect Street
- Shores Association opposes timing, size of stormwater project
- Voce Del Mare Italian dining opens in Bird Rock
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=47073