La Jolla Building Permits: July 5-15
The following applications for building permits were submitted to the city’s Development Services Office between July 5 and 15:
- 7840 Ivanhoe Ave. Tenant improvement to existing salon. No valuation listed.
- 7979 Ivanhoe Ave. Change in use from art gallery to restaurant: add new non-bearing walls, suspended ceiling, shade structure/patio cover; electrical, mechanical, plumbing. No valuation listed.
- 7747 Ivanhoe East Ave. Expand existing garage and add deck over it. $28,054.
- 7591 Country Club Drive. Add room at kitchen and entrance. No valuation listed.
- 1273 Prospect St. Tenant improvements to retail space, including adding new awning. $10,000.
- 1216 Cave St. Kitchen remodel to an existing church. $8,000.
- 8650 Via Mallorca, Unit B. Replace drywall. $500.
- 6655 Neptune Place. Add roof deck, expand basement for playroom and bedroom. No valuation listed.
- 1795 Caminito Aliviado. Remodel attic to office. No valuation listed.
- 5826 Folsom Drive. Add patio structure over existing garage and decking on second floor. $6,000.
- 8814 Robin Hood Lane. Second-story addition, enclose breezeway between garage and house, addition to first floor. No valuation listed.
- 7544 Girard Ave. Tenant improvement to pharmacy in Vons store. No valuation listed.
- 4225 Executive Square. Tenant improvement in office building. $1,000.
- 6669 Neptune Place. Replace doors, glass guardrails; widen balcony columns and level roof parapet. No valuation listed.
- Green Dragon redevelopment project in La Jolla gets another look Tuesday
- Rancho Relaxo sold, now being remodeled
- Residential designer to discuss Frank Lloyd Wright’s work at La Jolla’s Wisteria Cottage
- Mt. Soledad cross unconstitutional but can stay, says ruling
- Yoga class is for coeds
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=46397