Callan Capital hires Curtright
Clinton Curtright has joined Callan Capital in La Jolla as business development director.
Prior to joining the independent wealth management firm, Curtright was responsible for distressed debt acquisitions at Kelly Capital, a private equity firm with over $3 billion in completed transactions since 1994. During his tenure, he sourced over $3 billion in distressed debt and completed approximately $60 million in transactions.
Curtright’s educational background includes two master’s degrees including an MBA with an emphasis in finance and marketing from University of San Diego, where, at 22 years old, he graduated magna cum laude as the youngest M.B.A. graduate in the history of the university. While living abroad, Curtright also obtained a second master’s degree in information systems and holds a Bachelor of Science degree in business economics from Saint Louis University, where he graduated with honors in just three years.
- La Jolla merchants group plans member mixer
- Lulumars brings something new to La Jolla Cave and Shell Shop space
- Bridget’s Blooms takes over highly visible La Jolla spot
- La Jolla’s Bloomers Flowers plants roots in new location
- More voters in Light's 'Best Of La Jolla' poll win prizes
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=45916