Power restored after outage in Torrey Pines area
City News Service
Power was restored between 4 and 5 a.m. Thursday to about 600 San Diego Gas & Electric customers in the Torrey Pines area who had been without power since 9:45 p.m. Wednesday, according to the utility.
A problem with an underground electrical system was suspected.
- Power outage backs up traffic on Torrey Pines Road
- SDG&E finds cause of Sept. 16 La Jolla gas leak
- Officials still trying to find source of gas odor in La Jolla
- Reality star injured in La Jolla kayak accident
- Woman’s Club hires new manager
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=46340