Unclaimed lottery ticket bought at fair worth $461,407
City News Service
A winning Fantasy 5 ticket purchased at the San Diego County Fair — and worth $461,407 — remains unclaimed, state lottery officials said Monday.
The ticket was bought from the La Jolla Country Fair Market, which was doing business at the fair at the Del Mar Fairgrounds.
The winning numbers drawn more than one month ago were 28, 24, 33, 39 and 18.
Holders of winning tickets have 180 days to claim their prize before the money goes to schools. The deadline recently passed on a Mega Millions ticket worth $196,000 that was purchased outside El Cajon.
- County comes up with money to test beach waters
- Fair opens today in Del Mar
- San Onofre drills getting underway
- Second victim reports car was hit by gunshot on SR 623
- Sanders: City’s deficit still growing
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=46048