Your View: Harmony at the Children’s Pool on the 4th
I hope everyone involved in the seal controversy had a chance to go by the Children’s Pool during the 4th of July weekend. It was being used as it should. I saw 150 or so people on the beach and a lot of children with their feet in the water. These people were not protesters or activists — just citizens doing what people like to do
best and that’s to have fun at the beach.
I would ask our politicians and our judges to come by and observe how the pool is being properly used. Forget the courts and T-shirt sales and let the people and the seals sort it out.
- Student View: Save Our Seals
- Community View: Seals ‘attended’ the celebration at Children’s Pool
- Our View: ‘Party’ at Children’s Pool a wrong step beyond the boundary
- OPINION: Children’s Pool barrier should be rejected
- Your View: Seal lovers should refocus their zeal
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=45811