Opinion: Hooray for La Jolla tennis
Along with all the usual experiences which make living in La Jolla so special, I want to include the Draper Avenue tennis tournaments which have been going on now for several weeks and ended on July 4. The standard of tennis is worthy of Wimbledon and the good sportsmanship and geniality of the players and the referees is truly commendable and it is all free.
Kudos to the many people who make this all happen.
- Opinion: Working with the system sometimes better than fighting it
- Opinion: Benefit balanced against risk in the biomedical arena
- Opinion: One great deal for the people of San Diego
- Opinion: Stop using leaf blowers
- OPINION: Pet poo can destroy paradise
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=45495