Coldwell Banker La Jolla Supports La Jolla Half Marathon
Coldwell Banker La Jolla, in conjunction with the Kiwanis Club of La Jolla recently sponsored the 30th annual La Jolla Half Marathon, with all proceeds donated to the youth-oriented charities within the community.
For the last 15 years, Coldwell Banker La Jolla has sponsored a booth to hand out bananas and oranges to runners as they cross the finish line, The agents that participated in this fundraising event include Nate Levy, Barbara Richards, Laurielynn Barnett, Lynn Walton, Orlanda Vance, Patricia Denning, Sue and Tom Silva, Vicki Johnson, Anita Reynolds and Patricia Hausman. Sales associates Penny Shipley and Joe Koors ran the race.
- Sandi Rimer’s La Jolla Rotary Club Hosts ‘Cheers for Charity’
- Coldwell Banker food drive aids 100 University City families
- Coldwell Banker agents promote “EdUCate” Oktoberfest
- Shute, Gerardot named Prudential’ Rookie Team of the Year
- Real estate permits: May 2-6
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=45098