Prudential California celebrates success with awards event
Prudential California Realty recently hosted an awards ceremony at the Cuvier Club in La Jolla, to recognize award-winning agents from the La Jolla, Del Mar, Rancho Santa Fe, Coronado, Mission Hills, Point Loma, Downtown and San Diego Central offices.
A spoof on the Grammy Awards, the event featured managers and staff presenting awards dressed as Lady Gaga, Clint Black, Ozzie Osborne, Eminem, Willie Nelson, Slash, the Kardashian sisters and Sir Paul McCartney, to name a few.
“Our agents work incredibly hard to deliver favorable outcomes for their clients,” says Nicki Marcellino, manager of Prudential La Jolla. “In most cases their work week lasts much longer than five days or 40 hours, so it was really important for us to make this awards ceremony a fun experience for them.”
- La Jolla’s Team Chodorow racks up another good year
- La Jolla’s Gleeson, Bloom set award-winning pace
- Prudential invites Tom Zokaei to Honor Society
- Custom La Jolla home showcases contemporary design
- La Jolla’s Susana Corrigan team earned top honors
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=45064