Friends gather to see Riford Center’s new courtyard design
The landscaping was done by Justin Williams of La Jolla Landscape and Design, and the fountain’s ceramic artwork was completed by Reggie Dawes. Guests enjoyed “an exquisite bill of fare” by Chef Urs Baumann, and “enchanting music” by Rosie Goldstein. Major contributors to the renovations included Jacquie Woods, Jack and Judy White, Lynne and Mason Rosenthal, and Dr. Lee and Rhonda Vida.
Wine and appetizers will be served at a public opening for the courtyard, 5:30-7:30 p.m. Friday, June 24. RSVP to (858) 459-0831.
- Michelle Lerach hosts ‘A Berry Good Night’
- Surrealism party attracts art-lovers to The House of the Future
- Young orators discuss the Y for annual speech contest
- Music Society patrons waltz the night away at WinterFest Gala
- Annual Williamsburg Tea is steeped in tradition
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=44899