Sun shines down on 25th annual Festival of the Arts
Presented by the Torrey Pines Kiwanis Foundation as a fundraiser for San Diegans living with disabilities, the festival also included classic roadsters on display, artist and cooking demonstrations, community information booths, and shuttle buses transporting guests from the parking lots to the fun.
- Surrealism party attracts art-lovers to The House of the Future
- Young orators discuss the Y for annual speech contest
- Music Society patrons waltz the night away at WinterFest Gala
- Two volunteers honored for La Jolla Art Festival work
- Annual Williamsburg Tea is steeped in tradition
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=44376