Opinion: Who knows what Miss Scripps was thinking?
The letter last week from James Hudnut is typical of the drivel that is spewed by the seal (advocates).
Mr. Hudnut wrote that if Miss Scripps “lived today she would no doubt want Casa Beach to be a rookery for harbor seals.” This is presumptuous and preposterous.
Mr. Hudnut presumes to know what a person he never knew would have done if she lived now instead of from 1836-1932. Absurd and ridiculous!
Did Mr. Hudnut see this in his crystal ball or on his Ouija board?
- Opinion: Benefit balanced against risk in the biomedical arena
- Opinion: Think twice about where you take your dog
- Opinion: One great deal for the people of San Diego
- Opinion: Las Patronas gift recipient pays it forward
- Opinion: Bird Rock roundabouts just aren’t working
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=43745