Physician lectures on subliminal therapy
Dr. Edwin Yager was invited to put on a two-day workshop on subliminal therapy at the 16th International Conference for the Association of Psychology and Psychiatry for Adults and Children in Athens, Greece.
According to a press release, Yager has developed an effective method for using unrecognized mental abilities to eliminate migraine headaches, asthma, and GI tract problems that are caused by negative life experiences. “
Yager is a clinical professor in the UCSD School of Medicine’s psychiatry department.
- Hantavirus found in mouse trapped locally
- Rady Children's Hospital tapped to run pediatric unit at Palomar Pomerado
- Tadpoles bred in San Diego Zoo released
- Scipps Institution scientists honored
- RESEARCH REPORT: Project engineers preservation of cultural treasures
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=44160